Operations Supervisor - Evergreen Armored
Evergreen Armored, a subsidiary company of Maps Credit Union, seeks an Operations Supervisor for their new branch in Medford, Oregon. Evergreen Armored provides efficient, timely, and accurate processing of currency and other valuables on behalf of Financial Institutions.
1. Oversee daily operations including but not limited to route efficiency, route scheduling, First-line ATM maintenance, and opening and closing of branch.
2. Ensure custody, control, and security of liability always.
3. Receive, verify, document, and account for all shipments.
4. Maintain confidential records in accordance with company policies and procedures and federal regulations.
5. Assist in training, policy and procedure planning, and annual reviews.
6. Communicate with Evergreen senior leaders on employee vacations, sick calls, and concerns as needed.
7. Maintain a working knowledge of routes, ATM servicing, vaulting operations, and processing operations.
8. Maintain building security and respond to building security threats as directed by Evergreen senior leaders.
9. Maintain vault balancing and auditing standards in accordance with company policy.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Security and Compliance
1. Follow regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with the Federal Reserve Bank, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags and other compliance related policies.
2. Maintain confidentiality and protect Evergreen operations by keeping negotiable instruments, cash, keys, and customer and/or Financial Institution information secure at all times.
3. Develop and implement employee security training in coordination with the Evergreen Armored senior leadership. Train staff on procedures and provide on-the-spot coaching as needed.
Professional Knowledge and Development
1. Maintain workflow by cooperating with co-workers and providing necessary information to the appropriate people.
2. Enhance job performance by applying up-to-date professional and technical knowledge gained by attending training sessions and reviewing professional publications.
3. Participate in developing strategies for achieving logistic and customer goals.
Work areas are primarily outside, in all-weather environment with light-to-moderate background noise. Position involves exposure to potentially hazardous conditions, e.g., robbery. Position may require extended hours (applies to full-time and part-time schedules).
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Armored Truck Computer Hand-held Scanner
Copier E-Mail Telephone
Voice Mail Ten-Key Adding Machine General Office Supplies
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Sitting/Standing/Walking: Approximately 50% of the time is spent over the road driving. Balance of time (approximately 50%) is spent walking while working, entering and exiting office buildings.
Speaking/Hearing: Clear diction and acute hearing are necessary for effective communication with co-workers, customers, and outside agencies, by telephone, and in person.
Vision: Corrected vision close to 20/20 is necessary to effectively use computers, handheld scanners, and interpret written information.
Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling: The ability to lift and carry up to fifty pounds is necessary for transporting currency and/or cargo.
Stooping/Kneeling: The ability to stoop and kneel is necessary for accessing vault and currency.
Reaching/Handling: Good manual dexterity is necessary for computer keyboard use and for retrieving and working with appropriate paperwork, equipment, and supplies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, over the phone, and via computer or other electronic means.
2. Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information, and respond to questions from customers and the general public. Skill and ability to meet people and listen.
3. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret operational documents, policies and regulations.
4. Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good-time management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
5. Accurate typing/keyboarding skills; basic computer skills, including the use of word processing software applications and e-mail.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in the work environment.
8. Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
10. Ability to work with co-workers and members professionally and tactfully.
11. Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
12. Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
13. Skilled in recognizing potentially harmful situations and thinking clearly and rationally enough to resolve them.
14. Ability to safely handle and discharge firearms.
1. Associate’s degree in Business, Operations, Logistics, or equivalent experience and industry-specific training.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years of armed security experience required.
3. Minimum of 2-4 years experience in a supervisory or leadership role.
4. Strong knowledge of currency processing and bank operation for processing procedures is preferred.
5. Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) Unarmed and Armed Security Certified.
6. Must possess a valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.
7. At least 21 years of age.
8. Must be bondable.
Typical schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Non-exempt starting wage: $26.64 - $33.29 per hour.
To show our appreciation to employees, we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student loan paydown program
- Employee loan discount program
- Wellness incentives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.