Bilingual Teller Specialist - Chemeketa Branch
Do you love your community and want to make a difference? Are you passionate about customer service and helping people succeed financially? Maps Credit Union seeks a Bilingual Teller Specialist who is friendly, collaborative, and a great communicator for our Chemeketa Branch.
Our Teller Specialists are valued for their ability to:
- Engage with Maps members in a professional and positive manner.
- Provide excellent customer service while processing account services to members.
- Enhance member relationships by assessing their needs and recommending products and services.
- Achieve personal and branch monthly goals.
- Accurately maintain and balance a cash drawer, checks, and money orders within established policy limits.
- Follow regulatory and policy compliance requirements and Credit Union operations and security procedures.
As a new Teller Specialist, you will receive in-house training from our Learning & Development team as well as on-the-job training. Additional industry-related classes are available to enhance your knowledge and skills. If you are interested in starting a career in Financial Services and supporting the local community, we hope you’ll consider joining us!
Qualified candidates will have the highest level of ethical behavior and a high school diploma or equivalent. Bilingual in English and Spanish is required. A minimum of 1 year of cash handling experience and 1 year of customer service experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience, is required. Must be bondable.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is preferred.
Starting wage is $18.35 per hour, plus the opportunity to earn monthly incentives. Bilingual positions receive an additional .50/hour bilingual pay differential.
Schedule: Monday - Friday with rotating Saturdays.
To show our appreciation to employees, we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student loan paydown program
- Employee loan discount program
- Wellness incentives
Why employees are proud to work here:
- We offer paid volunteer time
- We provide financial education for youth and adults
- We provide grants to teachers in the valley
- We offer scholarships for local high school seniors headed to college
Located in the heart of the beautiful Willamette Valley, Oregon, Maps Credit Union offers a wide variety of services to over 76,000 members. More than anything else, we believe in lifelong learning—not only about money and finances but in all areas of life. Our focus on lifelong learning is a result of our proud history as an educators’ credit union, dating back to our start in 1935. We passionately believe that the best way to navigate life’s great adventure is to do it together.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.