RedBuilt is hiring immediately for Production Associates at our Stayton, OR facility. We offer a safety-first work environment, opportunities for growth, and great benefits!
PLUS, earn an additional $2,000 during your first six months of employment!
Wage Range: $19.30 to $22.91 hourly – We pay to reflect your prior applicable work experience!
Industry Leading Benefits: 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Health Benefits, 401k, PPE Reimbursement. See below for a FULL list of the benefits we offer!
Positions Available: I-Joist assembler, Press Operator, Finished Goods and Accessories.
- Monday through Friday (2:00pm – 10:00pm) with overtime and occasional weekends.
Don’t want to Apply Online? Stop by our office Monday through Friday between 6:30am and 4:30pm. We’re located at 2345 Deschutes Dr, Stayton, OR and are excited to meet you!
A Production Associate’s typical day may include…
- Manufacturing RedBuilt Laminated Veneer Lumber.
- Assembly of RedBuilt I-Joists.
- Operation of machinery, such as press, saws, finger jointer, gluer.
- Use of various tools such as circular saws, nail guns, and staple guns.
- Assembly of various construction accessories for comprehensive framing packages.
- Follow guidelines for product assembly and/or manufacturing.
- Inputting information into computers to track material and work orders.
What does RedBuilt do?
Our Stayton manufacturing facility builds engineered wood joists, manufactures laminated veneer lumber (LVL), and assembles job packages for delivery direct to the construction site.
What do we look for in a Production Associate?
We are looking for full-time Production Associates with previous construction and/or production experience preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Minimum Qualifications)
- Must be safety and quality conscious and motivated to achieve excellence in both.
- Team player with positive attitude, help achieve department production goals.
- Read and understand shop details and job instructions.
- Ability to read a basic tape measure.
- Maintains excellent working relationships and has strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work overtime when scheduled.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be on time and ready to work.
- High School Diploma or GED (not required, but a plus!)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (not required, but a plus!)
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or stoop.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Frequently works near or around moving mechanical parts.
- Exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Exposed to airborne particles.
- Work environment: Wood processing, manufacturing operation.
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
- Work in non-climate controlled environments
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Service
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- FSA/HSA Options
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Dependent Care Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- $2,000 Signing Bonus
- PPE Support: We provide our associates with all basic PPE required for the job. We also have a PPE reimbursement policy to support our associates with the cost of prescription safety glasses, custom molded hearing protection, and safety boots.
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Stayton, OR
RedBuilt is an equal opportunity employer.
Must take pre-employment drug test and a background check which includes criminal records to be considered for the position.
Please note that the job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the Production Associate role. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.