Public may submit events for inclusion on our event calendar. Events must be held in the region served by the Stayton Sublimity Chamber OR events affliated with their local members. They must be open to the public. Only Chamber members may submit events related to their business. For questions call the Chamber office at 503-769-3464. To submit an event click Submit New Event below.
Name:Patrick Lamb Jazz Quintet at Tunes & Tastings
Date:August 14, 2020
Time:7:00 PM - 9:30 PM PDT
Enjoy a new summer concert series at The Oregon Garden! Tunes & Tastings features regional acts, food, alcoholic beverages, and tastings from local wineries and breweries.
Local jazz artist, Patrick Lamb, will be taking the stage on August 14 from 7-9:30pm. Lamb is in the Oregon Music Hall of Fame and has had three singles hit the Top 5 on US Billboard.
Concert + Dinner (4pm entry): $43
VIP Admission (5pm entry): $31
General Admission (6pm entry): $23
Tickets are expected to sell out quickly due to limited admission numbers. Purchase today.
Garden members receive $1 off and free parking. Arrive early and pick the perfect spot for the concert, enjoy dinner on the Garden Green or grab discounted drinks from 5-6pm! Scattered ticket times will help us socially distance at admissions.
The full Tunes & Tastings lineup includes:
- Britnee Kellogg - Friday, August 7th
- Patrick Lamb Jazz Quintet - Friday, August 14th
- Ben Rue - Friday, August 21st
- Hit Factory - Friday, August 28th
- Aaron Meyer - Friday, September 4th
The Oregon Garden
879 W Main St.
Friday, August 14th
7:00 - 9:30 pm
1. Concert Ticket Only with 6PM Admission: $23
2. Pulled Pork Dinner and Concert Ticket with 4PM Admission: $43 Arrive early to get a great seat, have dinner, and enjoy Happy Hour. Bar opens at 4:30PM and dinner can be picked up between 5:30 and 6:30 PM. Garden admission is complimentary for picnic dinner attendees.
3. VIP Concert Ticket and Happy Hour Admission 5PM Admission $31. Garden admission is complimentary for VIP Ticket Holders
Beverages for Purchase: Beer, Wine, Cider, Hard Seltzer, Soda, and Water available for purchase. $1.00 off drinks between 5PM and 6PM. To minimize hand to hand contact, please be prepared to use a credit/or debit card.
Parking is $5 or $10 depending on how close you would like to park to the concert lawn.