Public may submit events for inclusion on our event calendar. Events must be located in the general Stayton/Sublimity area. They must be open to the public. Only Chamber members may submit events related to their business. For questions call the Chamber office at 503-769-3464. To submit an event click Submit New Event below.
July 3rd Celebration: Fireworks, Food, Fun!
Thank you to our sponsors: Roth's Fresh Markets, City of Silverton, Willamette Valley Pie Company, Hanson Vineyards, 10 Barrel Brewing Company, Al's Garden Center, Widmer Brothers Brewing, Salem Sign Co, K2 Creative, Bud Light, Gutter Helmet, and Kona Ice.
MUSIC & ACTIVITIES:
• Live music by The FlexTones and 3Rivers Crossing
• Bounce house
• Yard games
• Face painting
• Balloon artist
*These items may have additional costs.
The fireworks display will again be held on the hill located just west of the Oregon Garden Resort’s main lodge and will include a show that is designed just for this venue. The fireworks will be best viewed from within The Oregon Garden, specifically the Silverton Market Garden and Axis Garden. Views from outside areas will be obstructed. Seating is first-come, first-served.
• The Rolling Bridgeway Cafe– Mayan chicken sandwich, crunchy curry chicken sandwich, roasted portabella balsamic burger, sweet and smoky chicken salad, steak salad, cranberry curry chicken salad, and potato salad with bacon and smoked provolone.
• Coin Operated Boy LLC– German Rouladen, chicken and steak fajitas, bibimbap bowl, burger, breakfast burrito, open faced sandwich, and kids menu.
• Corndog Commander– Foot long corn dog, regular corn dog, fries, potato chips, and drinks.
• Chop PDX– Mini and regular chicken sundaes, regular and gluten free chocolate chip cookies, and drinks.
• Oregon Garden Resort Kettle Corn– Classic kettle corn sold in a variety of sizes.
• Oregon Garden Resort BBQ Booth- Hot dogs, German sausages, burgers, sides, and drinks.
• Willamette Valley Pie– All natural ingredient handmade pies in a variety of flavors.
• Kona Ice- Shaved iced available in many flavors.
PARKING & SHUTTLE:
On-site parking for $5 beginning at 2pm.
ADA Parking: We have a limited number of ADA Parking spaces available and they are first come, first served. Please plan accordingly if you are planning to park in an ADA space.
A free shuttle will run in a loop from various Silverton locations to The Oregon Garden, from 5pm to 11:30pm:
• Silverton Middle School: 714 Schlador St, Silverton, OR 97381
• Roth’s (Gravel Lot): 918 North 1st St, Silverton, OR 97381
Park And Walk Lot:
The park and walk lot will open at 4:30pm. The admission point for walking guests will not be open until 5pm.
• Robert Frost Middle School: 201 Westfield St.Silverton, OR 97381
PLEASE DO NOT WALK UP THE GARDEN DRIVEWAY- IT IS VERY UNSAFE.
Avoid the traffic and stick around after the fireworks – the band will come back on to play a second set, lasting until 11:30pm!