Head Volleyball Coach
Regis High School’s Athletics and Activities Programs promote the intellectual, physical, and moral development of students, encompassing the pillars of our Mission Statement. Regis students learn the values of goal-setting, hard work, self-discipline, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Position Available: Head Volleyball Coach
● Work in collaboration with the school’s Athletic Director to provide an optimum Volleyball program for Regis student athletes;
● Provide leadership, organization and coaching for our Varsity Volleyball team;
● Bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm to both practice and games
● Impart knowledge and implementation of fundamental skills used in Volleyball;
● Communicate effectively with student athletes, parents, RAA, and school administration;
● Embrace and support Regis’ school mission, philosophy and values;
● Be an ambassador of Regis to all competitors, the community, and the media;
● Work in collaboration with parents and the Maintenance Department to keep the field and practice facilities in excellent condition;
Complete all certification requirements administered by the OSAA as well as by the Archdiocese of Portland.
send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org