Coach: MS Track Asst
Applicants must have knowledge in coaching student/athletes and working to build relationships with our community as a whole. Applicants must be NFHS certified, concussion certified, steroid certified and obtain CPR/First Aid card.
- Assist the Head Coach in directing and overseeing the development of a successful program
- Assists with the organization of practices and the instruction of athletes in the fundamentals.
- Developing leadership skills, positive self-image and pride in athletes
- Implementing SHS athletic philosophy concerning attitude, discipline, rules and academic standards
- Fostering good working relationships with parents, teaching staff, other coaches and the community
- Hold NFHS Certification; Concussion and Steroid Training Certification; First Aid/CPR & Epi-Pen/Medical Training
- Experience or expertise in other coaching areas
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior
Primary Location STAYTON MIDDLE SCHOOL Salary Range $1,528.00 - $2,293.00 / Annual Shift Type Temporary