Retail Warehouse Associate
The Wilco Warehouser greets customers and loads warehouse and yard products. They assist customers, provide product information, support on the sales-floor when needed, and keep warehouse and yard areas clean and orderly. The Wilco Warehousers unload, check-in, and stock warehouse and yard area merchandise, while supporting the Lead Warehouser in reaching department goals.
Successful Candidates Will Have
- Carry out and load merchandise from the sales-floor, warehouse and outdoor yard.
- Unload, check-in, and stock warehouse and yard merchandise utilizing established procedures.
- Provide product information to customers on warehouse and yard products.
- Keep the farm store stocked with merchandise warehoused or stored in the yard or warehouse.
- Operate forklift and delivery vehicles regularly.
- Open and close yard and warehouse areas.
- Make deliveries to customer locations.
- Open availability to work evenings and weekends.
- The ability to regularly lift and move bags/bales/items up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen.
- The ability to interact successfully with customers and co-workers.
- Skill to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Profit share
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Dating back to the early 1930's, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that's right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are dedicated to our team and attribute this distinction to them.