Retail Team Member
Once again, we are in need of an exceptional person join our team!
Do you enjoy being part of a busy retail environment? Do you excel in the customer service arena? Our retail location in Stayton is seeking mature individuals with excellent customer service, retail and computer skills to fill a part time position on our team.
Needed skills include:
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend new software programs quickly.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 7/10 operating systems and Microsoft Office software, including Word, Publisher, Excel.
- Proficiency in composing and sending email correspondence.
- Proficiency with standard office technology and equipment, e.g. printer, fax, copier, credit card terminal, multi-line phone system, etc.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
-Providing excellent customer service, delivered with a positive and patient attitude with a focus on addressing the customer’s needs.
- Appropriate packaging items for shipping.
- Copying, printing and faxing of documents.
- Using a multiple-line phone system to answer questions, verify information, and help resolve customer questions/inquiries.
- Using email systems and internet to respond to customer needs.
- Maintaining and organizing our stockroom and shipping counter.
- Arranging of retail displays and stock.
- Sorting of incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- Applicant must be 21 years of age.
- Excellent at multitasking.
- Able to work any day Monday – Saturday at our Stayton location.
- Pass a criminal background check.
Compensation will DOE. Applicant must be able to stand for the majority of the work day. Position requires walking, bending, twisting, and kneeling throughout the day. The position requires frequent lifting of up to 20 pounds and occasional lifting of objects weighing up to 60-70 pounds.
Applications are available at Postal Connections Stayton location. Please include a resume along with your application.