Registered Respiratory Therapist
Santiam Hospital & Clinics is a drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 and an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
How To Apply
To apply, please visit governmentjobs.com/careers/Santiam
Come join our Cardiopulmonary Department at Santiam Hospital & Clinics! We are a 5-star rated Hospital and voted 2021’s Best of the Mid-Valley for Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby, and Best Local Surgery Center!
We are seeking a Respiratory Therapist to enhance our healthcare team of innovative leaders.
Santiam Hospital & Clinics is an independent, not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care community-based hospital with 13 clinics across 8 specialties settled in the foothills of the Cascades serving many recreational sites as well as agricultural communities. We are an ever growing, progressive, up-to-date healthcare facility that is proud to serve our community and care for our friends and neighbors, ensuring the highest quality of care is delivered.
Wage dependent upon experience, with night and weekend differential.
We are seeking a qualified team player who enjoys working at a critical care community hospital. Here at Santiam Hospital, you will utilize all your skills and knowledge of a respiratory therapist.
- Patient assessment, delivery of inhalants
- Administration of medical gases
- Mechanical ventilation
- BiPAP and CPAP management
- Chest physical therapies
- Arterial blood draws and analysis
- Holter and Event monitors
- Pulmonary function testing
- C-Section Team and Trauma Team
- Self-motivated and willing to accept a variety of patient care assignments.
- Possess a broad range of skills, including assessment, communication, leadership, and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates dedication to good interpersonal communication skills with co-workers and patients.
- Works tactfully and effectively with physicians and other hospital employees.
- Ability to interact professional and compassionately with patients and their families.
- Can set priorities and maintain a calm demeanor while working in a fast-paced atmosphere of conflicting demands.
- Can work variable hours, days or nights.
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance with coverage effective on the 1st of the next month following start date.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts at the Cafeteria, On-site Pharmacy, Gift Shop, and Medical Care.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Annual PTO Cash-Out Program
- Hospital Incentive Program
- Bilingual Pay Differential Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance