Oversized Load Drive/CDL-A
Modern Building Systems
Become a part of the modular building industry. Modern Building Systems currently has openings for CDL Drivers at our main location in Aumsville, OR .
Modern Building Systems is one of the longest licensed manufacturers in the Northwest, and is the only factory direct supplier of commercial modular construction on the West Coast.
Based in multiple locations in Oregon, Washington, and California, we are the leader in the commercial modular construction industry serving multiple sectors along the West Coast from. Modern Building Systems is active in all aspects of construction, including design, engineering, manufacturing, transportation, and planning services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES for CDL DRIVERS include but are not limited to:
• Performs daily safety and maintenance pre-trip checks.
• Load and break down mobile office buildings and modular buildings onto truck and trailer.
• Delivers and set up mobile office buildings, including stairs.
• Performs basic maintenance on vehicle and trailer, such as lights, brakes, and bearings.
• Maintains accurate, legible, and timely driver’s logs, trip sheets, and fuel logs.
• Follows written and verbal dispatch and directions.
• Coordinates building set up and break down with customer.
• Assists other branches within reasonable and related tasks.
• Must be physically able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, lift, push, pull, carry, and manipulate large and/or heavy items.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A current Class A CDL license and a good driving record.
• Preferred Over-Dimension load hauling experience.
• Over-Dimension includes: 8’6” wide and over, 14’ high and up, over 80,000#, double/triple trailer, extended length, and low boy hauling.
• Job specific training is provided.
• Typical Modular structures dimensions are 14' wide x 16' high x 70' long.
• Must be able to be insured with company insurance.
• Must be able to pass a background and drug test prior to employment.
$25-$29/hr DOE Modern offers a competitive benefits package that includes dental, life, and health insurance.
Total compensations include
• Daily per diem and company paid lodging for overnight travel.
• Davis Bacon Wage/Prevailing Wage opportunities.
• 100% employer-paid employee health.
• 100% employer-paid dental insurance.
• 100% employer-paid life insurance.
• 100% employer-paid short-term disability insurance.
• 401(k) with employer match.
• Paid vacations and holidays.
• Periodic bonuses and incentives.
WAYS TO APPLY:
Respond to this post with your resume, either at our website or in person. Paper applications are available at our main office- 9493 Porter Road SE, Aumsville, OR 97325
Fill out an application on our website: http://www.modernbuildingsystems.com/about/join-our-team/
Call us at (503) 749-4949 and ask for Richard
Mail your resume and/or Modern’s completed application to:
Human Resources – Oversized Load Driver - OR
Modern Building Systems
P.O. Box 110
Aumsville, OR 97325
Modern Building Systems® promotes a drug free workplace and is an EEO employer including disability/vets https://www.dol.gov/.../compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf For more information on who we are, visit www.ModernBuildingSystems.com