$1000 sign-on bonus plus $400 bonus if vaccinated!
Family Building Blocks is offering new employees a $1000 sign-on bonus and $400 bonus if vaccinated!
- First day of employment must be before 9/30/2021!
- You must be actively employed at time of bonus payout.
- Payouts for sign-on bonus will occur in 2 installments, $500 payable after 30 days of employment and $500 after 90 days of employment.
- Covid-19 vaccine bonus will be paid after 30 days of employment for staff who show proof of being fully vaccinated at hire.
If at any time in the process you either voluntarily or involuntarily end employment, you would no longer be eligible to receive the sign-on or vaccine bonus.
Join our Rock Star Team at Family Building Blocks!
Family Building Blocks in Stayton, OR is seeking a Part-Time (20 hours per week) Classroom Aide to help in our Relief Nursery Department! Are you looking for a job that gives back to the community? Do you have experience working with young children in a childcare environment?
As a Classroom Aide, you will get to work with young children, supporting them in the classroom and assisting the teaching team! You will help with bus rides and the food service team. This job will support where needed to ensure a safe and supportive climate for students to grow and learn!
What we offer:
- Starting at $14.50-$15.30 per hour DOE plus and extra $0.50 per hour for bilingual English/Spanish differential pay
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer paid time off
- Inclement weather paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Discounted cell phone plans
- Prorated Medical and Dental insurance with buy-up options
- Employer-paid basic group life insurance
- Discounted fitness center/gym memberships included with medical plan
- Alternative care supplemental benefits included with medical plan
Why work at Family Building Blocks?
Family Building Blocks is a non-profit organization that serves children and families with the mission to keep children safe and families together. Our values reflect the services we provide and the culture we embrace for our staff. Our Rock Star employees are the most valuable asset we have and we appreciate their hard work and dedication. Our employees enjoy working and thriving in a positive and collaborative work environment that fosters professional growth, inclusiveness and diversity.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working in a childcare environment or comparable care program, in the care of infant and/or toddlers/preschool age children.
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Oregon driver's license and acceptable driving record