Medical Lab Technician Apprenticeship Fund Development Coordinator
Salary$32 - $36 an hour
Santiam Hospital is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
How To Apply
To apply, please visit https://www.indeed.com/job/medical-lab-technician-apprenticeship-fund-development-coordinator-d72156b2f60df3ba
Santiam Hospital received a grant from the Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI) for a Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) Apprenticeship Program. The Fund Development Coordinator (FDC) will play a critical role in ensuring the sustainability of the apprenticeship program. Working closely with the Program Manager and Outreach Coordinator, the FDC will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with business partners and seeking funding opportunities through grants, sponsorships, and other fundraising strategies.
1. Develop and implement a comprehensive fund development plan in collaboration with the Program Manager and Outreach Coordinator.
2. Identify and cultivate relationships with potential business partners, donors, and granting organizations to secure funding for the program.
3. Collaborate with the Program Manager and Outreach Coordinator to identify specific funding needs for the program and develop proposals to secure funding.
4. Provide regular reports to the Program Manager and Outreach Coordinator on fundraising progress and outcomes.
5. Build and maintain relationships with community organizations and stakeholders to promote the program and identify opportunities for collaboration.
6. Research and stay up-to-date on best practices in fund development and nonprofit management.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, nonprofit management, or a related field.
· Experience in fund development, grant writing, or nonprofit management.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with a team and build partnerships with external stakeholders.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to meet fundraising goals and work effectively under deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and fundraising software.
· Passion for social impact and improving access to education and training opportunities.
This is a full-time, grant-funded position with an expected duration of 1 year, with the possibility of extension based on performance and funding availability.
401(k) Retirement plan
Health, dental and vision insurance for staff and family
PTO and holidays
Hospital Incentive Plan (HIP)
Long-term disability Insurance