Modern Building Systems is looking for a candidate to join our team for a dynamic opportunity to recreate and implement a new comprehensive marketing approach.
Modern Building Systems is one of the longest licensed manufacturers and is the only factory direct supplier of commercial modular construction on the west coast.
We are leader in the commercial modular construction industry serving multiple industry sectors along the west coast from locations based in Oregon, Washington, & California
Primary Purpose: You will be working alongside our Marketing Coordinator to develop, execute and manage company marketing projects. You’ll be responsible for end to end execution; from the development stage through creative implementation across various communication and social channels. Work with sales as needed to help drive the business, visibility, & opportunities forward.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and execute the overall marketing plan, website, campaigns, marketing strategies, advertising, media relations and social media
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, production and the design department.
• Responsible for obtain estimates for all marketing expenses, branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional pieces.
• Create, organize, proofread, and edit company informational documents.
• Create high quality content for website, social media, photography, and print.
• Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Coursework and/or relevant practical experience in marketing
• Should be a proactive self-starter with strong organizational skills, the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Need strong abilities to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure, all while working within a general office setting.
• Must have wide range of experience and understanding of marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution. Draw conclusions, and recommend/pursue corresponding action.
• Expert knowledge in MS Office required, experience in Adobe Suite, CRM, Google Ads & Analytics, database systems, and excellent creative writing skills.
• Experience exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
• Proficiency with InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, web design and marketing email Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and content management systems (including WordPress & Webflow) and CRM such as SUGAR
• Knowledge of SEO principles, domain, web hosting, web services industries and writing for SEO is preferred
• Pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing, web development, or related field
• $18/hr plus bonuses and other perks
• Company paid lodging and per diems for out of town travel
How to Apply
Respond to this post with your resume
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes. For more information on our company, go to www.ModernBuildingSystems.com.