RedBuilt is a leading engineered wood products, structural components, and construction systems supplier to the commercial construction industry across North America. Our continued reputation for unparalleled customer service and support goes back over 50 years.
We are built on safety, customers, careers, community, and the structures we shape.
And we’re growing...
We are looking for a full-time Maintenance Clerk to join our team, Monday through Friday with occasional weekends. They will coordinate all stores activities, such as receiving, organizing, coordinating, and accumulating materials for repair and project work. They are expected to be self-motivated and decisive. In addition, they will contribute both written and verbally to the maintenance planning effort. Most of all, they will be committed to the RedBuilt “Why” and dedicated to helping the company through their organizational duties to maintain maintenance and production related materials and parts.
- Maintains location control of unattended stores items.
- Provide clerical duties that support all stores functions and daily planning and scheduling for the Predictive, Preventative, and Corrective Maintenance processes.
- Defined duties that ensure the parts investment is properly cared for.
- Coordinates non-stock material requisitions for maintenance repair and projects
- Receive stock and non-stock items into stores
- Coordinates material items for shipment to suppliers for returns and repairs
- Expedites stock and non-stock requisitions
- Locates, tags and records materials and spare parts for stores inventory
- Assists planners with stock and non-stock requests for work orders
- Inventories and maintains records for stores items
- Stages material and spare parts in a separate staging area or at the job site.
- Operate forklift safely
- Prepares bulk non-stores items for usage
- Assists planners with the preparation of stores items for work orders before work orders are issued
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- Enter data for existing work orders
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience in maintenance parts
- Familiarity with stores procedures, locations, and catalogs
- Strong computer skills MS/Office/Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to work overtime
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally bend, squat and/or stoop.
- Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
- Frequently works near or around moving mechanical parts.
- Exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
- Exposed to airborne particles.
- Work environment: Wood processing, manufacturing operation.
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Shift/Hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Service
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- FSA/HSA Options
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Dependent Care Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- $2,000 Signing Bonus
- PPE Support: We provide our associates with all basic PPE required for the job. We also have a PPE reimbursement policy to support our associates with the cost of prescription safety glasses, custom molded hearing protection, and safety boots.
RedBuilt is an equal opportunity employer.
Must take pre-employment drug test and a background check which includes criminal records to be considered for the position.
Please note that the job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the Maintenance Clerk role. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.35 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus