FULL TIME INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
PT Northwest, a recognized national leader in physical rehabilitation with a 44-year serving Oregon’s Willamette Valley, needs an IT Specialist to support and maintain a midsize LAN/WAN. This individual will report to the Director of Information Systems and partners and be responsible for maintaining a mix of cloud and local systems. The ideal candidate would be detailed oriented, self-sufficient, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be able to multi-task, and would work well with others. This position is 40 hours per week with full benefits.
The skills, experience, education, and knowledge required to be considered for this position include the following:
- Manage backup and backup practices utilizing vRanger and cloud backups
- Administer and maintain all Windows based Servers on premise and in the cloud.
- Administer Office365 environments.
- User Administration (Active Directory, VPN)
- Antivirus Administration
- VMWare ESXi 6.0
- Good understanding of network switches, firewalls and access points
- Knowledge of various WAN topologies. Including Point-to-Point, and Site-to-Site
- Experience with network security including remote access, VPN, and firewall security
- Experience monitoring data networks for performance, response time, and throughput
- Ability to assess bandwidth requirements to support numerous offsite locations
- Ability to read and maintain network topology diagrams
- Strong documentation skills required for evaluation and test plans, as well as, operational procedures
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Service oriented mindset with strong customer service skills
At least three to five years of relevant experience in Network and Systems Administration is a must.
Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. PT Northwest is a 3-time Oregon Top Workplace.