Maintains a clean environment throughout the community for residents, staff and visitors.
- Meets company standards established for the Housekeeping department
- Follows State Regulations and company policies and procedures for the Housekeeping Department
- Provides cleaning services to resident apartments weekly including the following tasks: changing sheets and making beds, vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, tub, and sink, dusting, emptying trash receptacles, and cleaning kitchen so that resident apartments will stay clean, clutter-free, and odor-free.
- Dusts, vacuums, and mops all common areas routinely and as needed to maintain a clean environment.
- Dusts, vacuums, straighten, and empty trash in all offices and beauty shop.
- Washes walls, windows, and woodwork as needed to keep clean.
- Empties all wastebasket and trash receptacles and ashtrays and takes gathered trash to Dumpster as needed to maintain an odor-free and sanitary environment.
- Keeps all public restrooms clean and stocked with appropriate supplies for the convenience of residents, staff, and visitors.
- Handles all chemicals according to manufacturer’s directions. Keeps all chemicals under lock and key when not in use for the safety of the residents.
- Works efficiently in order to complete all assigned tasks during the shift.
- Keeps utility, storage, and laundry rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans lint traps as necessary to prevent a fire hazard.
- Disinfects and sterilizes equipment such as mops, brooms, and cleaning materials such as cloths.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies as assigned.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Advises management of rooms clean and ready for occupancy.
- Examines rooms, halls, and lobbies to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
- Maintains regular, punctual attendance as scheduled.
- Attends all scheduled in-services.
- Is fully knowledgeable of the fire evacuation and disaster policy of the community and participates as assigned in fire and disaster drills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of compliance and ethics program policies and procedures.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Maintains appropriate degree of confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of the company and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our residents.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.