- Salem, OR, USA
- 18.00-19.00 per hour
- Full Time
Family Building Blocks also provides an excellent benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage. Other benefits also include generous PTO/holidays as well as voluntary life and disability insurance, and 401K after one year.
Join our Rock Star Team at Family Building Blocks!
Family Building Blocks in Salem, OR is looking for a full-time English/Spanish bilingual Early Childhood Home Visitor for our Healthy Families program. Are you looking for a job that gives back to the community? Are you interested in something more fulfilling than retail or customer service?
As a Healthy Families Home Visitor, you will connect with new parents and support them in building nurturing and trusting relationships with their children. You will use therapeutic home visiting skills to help support the well-being of the whole family and reduce family stress. You will help parents identify and access community resources that help them accomplish their goals.
What we offer:
- Starting at $18.00-$19.00 per hour DOE plus an extra $0.50 per hour for bilingual English/Spanish differential pay
- Employer-paid Medical and Dental insurance with buy-up options
- Employer-paid basic group life insurance
- Discounted fitness center/gym memberships
- Alternative care supplemental benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteer paid time off
- Inclement weather paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Discounted cell phone plans
Why work at Family Building Blocks?
Family Building Blocks is a non-profit organization that serves children and families with the mission to keep children safe and families together. Our values reflect the services we provide and the culture we embrace for our staff. Our Rock Star employees are the most valuable asset we have and we appreciate their hard work and dedication. Our employees enjoy working and thriving in a positive and collaborative work environment that fosters professional growth, inclusiveness, and diversity.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of demonstrated experience working with or providing services to children and families or working in parent education, home visiting, and/or child development setting
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Oregon driver's license and acceptable driving record
COVID-19 vaccine is required.