Santiam Hospital & Clinics is looking for you to join the Santiam Hospital health care team of innovative leaders located in the heart of Oregon's Mid-Willamette Valley. We are currently seeking an Ultrasound Technologist to join our Radiology Department.
Santiam Hospital proudly offers excellent career opportunities, benefits, and support that will allow you to grow in your career and fully enjoy your passions.
Compensation: $36.50 - $53.25hr DOE
Job Summary: Full-time, Call required 3/12's or 4/10's possible.
Department Description: We are a close-knit, busy, small radiology department serving the Santiam Canyon area in Oregon’s beautiful Willamette Valley. We have 2 US rooms and a busy OB & ER & General OP practice. We have an excellent team of imaging technologists, helping each other and providing excellent care for our patients. Our community hospital is mission centric and is focused on improving the health and well-being of its community members.
- Perform ultrasound studies for inpatients, outpatients, and emergency department patients.
- Follow department and hospital policy and procedure for performance of exams, including, but not limited to, scheduling, ordering, exam completion, charging, confidentiality, computer entry, etc.
- Strive to increase quality of patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Complete procedures and all documentation in a timely manner.
- Operate specialized equipment including, but not limited to, ultrasonography equipment, OB program and PACS.
- Advanced knowledge of ultrasonography procedures, preferably MSK.
- Experience with Abdomen, Pelvic, OB/GYN, Breast, General Ultrasound Exams.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Associates degree
- Certifications Required: ARDMS, OBMI - Additional Certifications Preferred
Benefits at a Glance:
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance for staff and family
- PTO, holidays and extended medical leave bank
- Hospital Incentive Plan (HIP)
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability Insurance
- Staff discounts
Santiam Hospital & Clinics is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.50 - $53.25 per hour
- Associate (Preferred)
- Ultrasonography procedures, preferably MSK: 2 years (Preferred)
- Abdomen, Pelvic, OB/GYN, Breast, General Ultrasound Exams: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ultrasound Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- ARDMS certification (Preferred)
- OBMI certification (Preferred)