Physical Therapy Aide
We are looking for a motivated professional to assist in a smooth operating Physical Therapy office. Duties of the Physical Therapy Aide include working with patients in our gym, front office work, taking payments and working with insurance companies for best patient care. The ideal candidate should have good typing skills, be great with people especially in a team setting, multi-use phone operation and be a quick and dynamic thinker. If you have previous experience in a physical therapy office, we’d like to meet you, but not required to apply. Ultimately, a successful Aide will assist the Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants in obtaining the best outcome of care for patients.
- Check and often call insurance companies to confirm patient's benefits.
- Managing patient's charts, including scanning documents and data entry.
- Manage multi-phone use as we receive many calls in a day with a wide variety of questions and concerns.
- Manage daily schedules and calling the wait list when openings in schedules occur.
- Work with patient's deemed "independent" be our PT's in our gym facility.
- Check insurance coverage for OHP patient's daily via provider portals.
- Re-stocking of rooms, gym and overall facility on a weekly/as needed basis.
- Building new referrals including: scanning documents, navigating thru PracticePerfect EMR system, triaging referrals and calling patients to schedule.
- Daily maintaining a clean and safe facility.
- Checking patient's in and collecting copays/deductibles.
- Proficient in Office 365, Excel and Word.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Responsible and team oriented individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All staff is required to wear a mask within 6 feet of patients. Vaccine is not required for employment at our facility.