Santiam Hospital is looking for you to join the Santiam Hospital health care team of innovative leaders located in the heart of Oregon's Mid-Willamette Valley. We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join our Santiam Hospital Pharmacy Department.
Santiam Hospital proudly offers excellent career opportunities, benefits, and support that will allow you to grow in your career and fully enjoy your passions.
Job Summary: Full-time
Santiam Hospital Pharmacy provides services to inpatient, outpatient as well as staffing and coordinating the COVID vaccine clinic.
- Filling automated drug distribution
- Performs computer order entry, billing and word processing
- Prepares IV admixtures
- Inventory management
- Clinic inspection
- Maintain records consistent with all federal, state and local laws and regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- License in good standing with the Oregon Board of Pharmacy as a Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Vaccine Administration Certification preferred
- Experience on QS1 software preferred
Benefits at a Glance:
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance for staff and family
- PTO, holidays and extended medical leave bank
- Hospital Incentive Plan (HIP)
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability Insurance
- Staff discounts
Santiam Hospital is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- QS1 software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (Preferred)
- Vaccine Administration Certification (Preferred)