MEDICATION TECHNICIAN - SIGN ON BONUS
Now offering $500.00 sign on bonus for full time!
#EclipseEnriches – Grow Your Career at Elmcroft Today!
If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of “enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect,” Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy some of the following rewards:
- A complimentary meal on every shift you work!
- Polo shirts, and complimentary shoes, oh my!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and development!
- Associate Discounts and perks on everyday purchases! Travel, events, cell phone service, office supplies – and more!
- Medical plan choices - we share in the cost!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity Theft Protection – You choose!
- 401k Retirement Benefit – let us tell you about our match!
And more perks!
- Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist you
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your residents
Making a living and make a difference. www.eclipseseniorliving/careers
Provides personal care for Residents under direction of nursing staff.
- Verifies identity of Resident receiving medication, checks the MAR to assure correct medication is being given, and records time of administration or self-administration on specified forms or records.
- Supervises the self-administration of medications by presenting medication to Resident and observing ingestion or other application.
- Obtains and records Resident's vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates), weight, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Observes Resident to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Answers Residents' call signals to determine Residents' needs in 7 minutes or less according to Elmcroft Standards.
- Maintain safety of Residents
- Assure Resident hygiene by following bath schedule, and providing baths and/or sponge baths at all other times as is necessary.
- Assists Resident with dressing and toileting as needed and assigned.
- Observe Resident for change in condition and report any unusual occurrence to the Resident Services Director and/or supervisor in charge.
- Complete incident report in its entirety for any unusual occurrence, event, or change in condition.
- Assist with meal service by setting tables, serving Residents, providing necessary refills or seconds, and removing dishes as Residents are finished eating. Bus tables after meals to assist in cleaning the dining room. Vacuum room as assigned.
- Cleans common areas as assigned and appropriate to shift.
- Completes daily paperwork as required to assure all assigned duties are being performed for each Resident.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our Residents.
- Education: High School or GED preferred three to six months related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CNA / NCA /HCA / PCA / Certified Caregiver / Medication Technician designation as required.