Full Job Description
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Cascade Living is committed to the quality of life around us, as individuals and as a company. You'll find that we're different as our focus is to create a culture of wellness and purposeful living for both residents and employees alike. This is why our motto is:
The Difference Between Living and Living Well...
Cascades of Stayton (independent living, assisted living) provides care for residents and their families all over the region including Kingston, Sublimity, Aumsville, Young and Lyons.
As a Med Tech (Med Aide) you’re responsible for administering medications and assisting residents in a variety of ways to support their individual treatment plans. Your ability to identify, diagnose and communicate concerns with not only residents, but with their families, physicians and staff is vital when it comes to ensuring that our residents are thriving.
What we look for in a Med Tech:
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to resident care
- Previous experience working with the elderly, specifically those with Alzheimer’s or other dementia related conditions
- Reliable transportation and dependable when it comes to showing up on time
- Compassionate individuals with the flexibility to perform various duties
- Ownership attitude who is able to stay focused despite interruptions throughout the day
- Effective communicator who connects with staff, residents and their families
- Ability to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends
- US work authorization (Required)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
What you can expect to do as a Med Tech:
- Contribute information vital to the development and implementation of customized service plans
- Administration of treatment plans and chart medications in Medication Administration Record, document results of PRN medications and record any missed medications
- Answer and respond to calls/concerns from family members and physicians as directed.
- Make a significant contribution to the quality of life our residents by maintaining the highest possible quality and consistency
- Work with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter
- Promote the mission, values and beliefs of the company
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $500 at 90 days of employment
- $500 at 180 days of employment
Cascade Living Group Benefit Offerings:
- Competitive Wages
- Career Pathways
- Health Insurance (for those eligible)
- Voluntary Benefits (Disability, Accident, Life)
- Payroll advances on earned wages
- Perks at Work Discount Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Longevity Bonuses
As an inclusive workplace, everyone is welcomed at Cascade Living. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. All offers of employment are conditioned on passing a background check.