Life Enrichment Director
Cascade Living is committed to the quality of life around us, as individuals and as a company. You'll find that we're different as our focus is to create a culture of wellness and purposeful living for both residents and employees alike. This is why our motto is:
The Difference Between Living and Living Well...
Cascades of Stayton (independent living, assisted living) provides care for residents and their families all over the region including Kingston, Sublimity, Aumsville, Young and Lyons.
As the Life Enrichment Director, you’ll lead the life enrichment program for the community and fulfill the social needs and interests of our residents. Your guidance and influence on their lives will bring a sense of success, meaning and purpose, which makes you an integral part of the team.
What we look for in a Life Enrichment Director:
- Experience in planning, organizing and executing a varied schedule of life enrichment opportunities for all levels of seniors from those who are very active to those with cognitive impairments resulting from Alzheimer’s and related dementias
- Compassionate individuals who will represent our community in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to motivate, encourage residents; knowledge of how to adapt life skills to the cognitive and functional ability of each resident
- Requires First Aid and CPR certification per state requirements
- Ownership attitude who is able to stay focused despite interruptions throughout the day
What you can expect to do as a Life Enrichment Director:
- Develop and pursue a varied program of meaningful activities and events that is balanced in the physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, vocational, and cognitive elements
- Demonstrate organizational skills around time management
- Inspire, motivate and encourage volunteers and fellow team members to engage residents in meaningful, purposeful activities throughout the day and evening
- Ensure positive engagement of residents, family, friends, and team members by maintaining a positive, open-door atmosphere
- Arrange for community groups to come into the community, such as pet therapy, schools, churches, and entertainers
- Maintain inventory of supplies and manages budget
- Promote the mission, values and beliefs of the company
Cascade Living Group Benefit Offerings:
- Competitive Wages
- Career Pathways
- Health Insurance (for those eligible)
- Voluntary Benefits (Disability, Accident, Life)
- Payroll advances on earned wages
- Perks at Work Discount Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Longevity Bonuses
As an inclusive workplace, everyone is welcomed at Cascade Living. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. All offers of employment are conditioned on passing a background check.