INPATIENT-OUTPATIENT SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
PT Northwest, a recognized national leader in physical rehabilitation with a 40+ year history, is looking for a part time (15 to 25 hours/week) speech-language pathologist for our Silverton, Woodburn, & Stayton Oregon locations. As patient volumes increase, this position can move into a full-time (30 to 39 hours/week) with benefits position. Great collaborative environment with opportunities for professional growth.
- Excellent Family-Friendly Work Environment
- Strong compensation (including sign-on & relocation bonuses)
- Generous Continuing Education Package
- Tuition Assistance
- Multiple Opportunities for Professional Development, Specialization, Leadership & Ownership
- Clinical Mentorship & National Research Opportunities
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. PT Northwest is 3-time Oregon Top Workplace.