We continually strive to provide innovative paths to learning and growth while maintaining an environment of strategic problem solving objectives through Lean driven principles. We understand that hardworking, conscientious and compassionate team members are one of our most valuable assets and we are always looking for outstanding people to join our team.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics complies with the Oregon COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Staff in Healthcare Settings and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Interim Final Rule. Every candidate who accepts a position with Salem Health will be required to furnish proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting employment ("Fully vaccinated" means having received both doses of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine, and at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of COVID-19 vaccine). Details can be found on the Oregon Health Authority site here .
- Please note that this is a full-time limited duration position that has an anticipated duration of approximately one (1) year.
This position is eligible for excellent hiring incentives, including a Start Bonus and Relocation Assistance (for hires relocating from greater than 100 miles). To qualify for the bonus candidates must not have been employed by Salem Health in the last 6 months. Bonuses are available to external applicants only and are subject to all applicable tax withholding.
Your Role With Us
Your marketing and communication skills will be leveraged to attract and hire talent and build relationships with candidates and customer groups. Your patience along with your ability to multi-task and manage your time will contribute to your ability to meet customers’ staffing needs. You will use lean tools and methods to support a continuous improvement environment as well as have an opportunity to learn and grow in your human resources knowledge.
- Promotes Salem Health as an employer of choice and manage candidate expectations by providing information around strategy, history, culture, work environment and job descriptions.
- Builds and maintains a strong network of relationships with assigned customer groups
- Partners with hiring managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e.: education, experience, clinical competencies) through the recruitment intake process; advises and counsels on issues related to requisition management, identify business needs and workforce planning strategies along with best practices in recruiting
- Function within the applicant tracking system as well as the HRIS system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field. –OR- In lieu bachelor’s degree, two (2) years of relevant marketing and/or relational work experience credit will be given for each year of college
- Full cycle recruiting experience and sourcing preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow compensation administration guidelines and have productive discussions regarding pay, pay equity, and pay for experience
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Currently, many positions at Salem Hospitals and Clinics are being performed remotely due to COVID-19. In the future, current positions classified as “full-time remote” could: 1) remain full-time remote, 2) become a remote/onsite mix, or 3) revert to full-time onsite work location. This positions is predominently remote.