Full Job Description
We are looking for an individual to join our Care Team. This position is primarily responsible for balancing relationships with County Service Coordinators, our clients, and our DSPs.
Connections Specialists report to the DSP Connections (DSPC) Junior Management Team which oversees county/client caseloads. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Checking/responding to emails/calls/texts daily
- Completing client intakes
- Interviewing DSPs
- Pairing DSPs with clients
- Ongoing communication with clients/families/Service Coordinator
This is a growing position; we are a dynamic company that stays on our toes. We are looking for flexible, charismatic, and “can-do” candidates to grow and change with us. Growth and change can include title and responsibilities.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- minimum 3-years experience in the I/DD industry (case management, managing a caseload or supervising group homes). OR related Bachelor's Degree with 1-year industry experience ( case management, managing a caseload or supervising group homes).
- High School Diploma
- Be cleared through a federal background check.
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision.
- Understanding our family's needs
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation, enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience, self-control, maturity, responsibility, sound judgment, and good decision-making skills.
- Must be able to identify and respond to critical situations.
- Must be able to work with people of different ages, and skill levels.
- Must be able to multi-task, stay flexible, and be adaptable.
- Complete normal job duties and tasks in a timely manner.
Pay Range & Compensations:
· $52,000 Salary
· Full health/retirement package
· Paid time off
· Growth opportunities available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)