Business Office Manager
Cascade Living is committed to the quality of life around us, as individuals and as a company. You'll find that we're different as our focus is to create a culture of wellness and purposeful living for both residents and employees alike. This is why our motto is:
The Difference Between Living and Living Well...
Cascades of Stayton (independent living, assisted living) provides care for residents and their families all over the region including Kingston, Sublimity, Aumsville, Young and Lyons.
As the Business Office Manager, you’re responsible for a number of different tasks relating to Human Resources and other departments, including maintaining records, processing accounts receivable/payable and working with Sales and Marketing to ensure everything is in place for a tour.
What we look for in a Business Officer Manager:
- Compassionate individuals who will represent our community in a positive and professional manner
- Effective communicator who connects with staff, residents and their families
- Excellent organizational skills and basic bookkeeping experience
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Quick learner who is able to master the programming of various systems
- Flexible schedule, including working weekends
- Ownership attitude who is able to stay focused despite interruptions throughout the day
What you can expect to do as a Business Officer Manager:
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Maintain accurate records for employee payroll
- Establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff
- Oversee resident and employee files
- Process accounts receivable and payable
- Work with sales and marketing to make sure everything is in order for an upcoming tour
- Promote the mission, values and beliefs of the company
Cascade Living Group Benefit Offerings:
- Competitive Wages
- Career Pathways
- Health Insurance (for those eligible)
- Voluntary Benefits (Disability, Accident, Life)
- Payroll advances on earned wages
- Perks at Work Discount Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Longevity Bonuses
As an inclusive workplace, everyone is welcomed at Cascade Living. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. All offers of employment are conditioned on passing a background check.