This is a full time, fully benefited position.
Directs daily activities and participates in the supervision and performance management of warehousers. Unload, check-in, stock, and organize warehouse and yard area merchandise. Greet customers and load warehouse and yard products. Provide product information and keep warehouse and yard areas clean and orderly. his is a full time, fully benefited position Responsibilities
• Participate and contribute to warehouser performance management activities with the Store Manager including hiring, positive and negative feedback suggestions and performance appraisal development and delivery.
• Participate in creating work schedules for warehousers including lunches and breaks.
• Unload, check-in, stock, and organize warehouse and yard merchandise utilizing established procedures.
• Provide product information to customers on warehouse and yard products.
• Carry out and load farm store merchandise.
Successful Candidates Will Have
• The skill to operate a forklift safely and efficiently
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to interact successfully with customers and co-workers.
• The ability to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen
• Full time employees receive medical dental and vision health insurance
• Profit share
• 401K retirement plan
• Long term disability and Life/AD & D Insurance
• Employee discounts
• Holidays and paid time off.
$17.10 - $19.00 Per Hour
Dating back to the early 1930’s, Wilco, a growing retailer, has stood the test of time by maintaining focus on our values and never losing our passion for customer service. Wilco is progressive, and unlike the standard “farm store”. With a variety of departments including Garden, Pet and Animal Supply, Hardware and Paint, Clothing, and Pet Grooming (that’s right, Pet Grooming), partnered with personalized service, our customers consider Wilco a preferred retail destination. Wilco has been named as one of the Top Work Places in Oregon and SW Washington by the Oregonian in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. We are dedicated to our team, and attribute this distinction to them.
Wilco is an equal opportunity employer. Please Visit www.wilcojobs.com to apply!