HVAC TECHNICIAN AND INSTALLER
ROLE AND COMPANY DESCRIPTION
At Modern, you will be able to showcase your talents, learn new skills, push yourself while building a career, and join a winning team of innovators and respected leaders in the modular building industry. As one of our HVAC Technicians and Installers, you will provide support to the HVAC Station through necessary skills and assigned tasks.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Compensation starts at $26-$32/hr., unless otherwise stated. Modern offers a competitive benefits package that includes dental, life, and health insurance.
Total compensations include:
- Daily per diem and company paid lodging for overnight travel.
- Davis Bacon Wage/Prevailing Wage opportunities.
- Competitive benefits package.
- 100% employer-paid employee health.
- 100% employer-paid dental insurance.
- 100% employer-paid life insurance.
- 100% employer-paid short-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Periodic bonuses based on company and individual performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Measures and prepares materials for the HVAC.
Must be able to install, wire, and fire HVAC equipment.
Reads and follows written and/or oral instruction
Performs other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Modern takes great pride in producing high-quality buildings for our customers. We hire top candidates who want to build a respectable career and maintain consistency in their daily work. Experience in construction is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate who wants to grow and learn.
- This job typically requires 4 years or more service and diagnostic experience in heat pumps, package units, and mini split installation.
- Must be able to obtain a CFC Certification and “Limited Energy License.”
- Read and understand blueprints, technical drawings, and have basic math skills.
- This job also requires a good driving record.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Building Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Modern Building Systems promotes a drug free workplace. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity. Modern Building Systems values teamwork, challenges and positive attitudes.
Download the fillable PDF application below and email it to Human Resources OR fill out the online application. Please make sure to follow all instructions for submitting your application.