Assistant Project Manager
Create high levels of customer satisfaction by supporting and managing relationships among the Project Managers, project teams and project customers, Assist in creating exceptional experiences with all customers, and support the Project Managers to increase monthly production capacity while yielding high quality products for our customers.
Assist in the tracking, support and facilitation of the timely and profitable delivery of all services required to rapidly return customer’s property to pre-loss condition.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, facilitate and help coordinate RST projects from Pending Sales to AR.
- Scope projects with PM’s to increase knowledge of the repair process and estimates.
- Input scope data into Xactanalysis to final review by PM.
- Assist PM for initial and final estimate approvals with adjusters.
- Have oversight of updated notes, photos and customer communication in PSA.
- Support RST projects by ordering items such as online permits, pods, toilets, and assisting in sourcing vendors and material selections by the client.
- Provide timely project status updates to PMs, customers, and referral sources
- Attend weekly production meetings and be prepared to update the status of projects.
- Prepare change orders and supplements as directed by the PM
- Purchase materials and schedule deliveries
- Maintain customer information in PSA database
- Drive a company vehicle for project reviews, supplying materials, and meeting vendors as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday