DINING SERVICES ASSISTANT
If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of “enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect,” Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy some of the following rewards:
- A complimentary meal on every shift you work!
- Polo shirts, and complimentary shoes!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and development!
- Associate Discounts and perks on everyday purchases! Travel, events, cell phone service, office supplies – and more!
- Medical plan choices - we share in the cost!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity Theft Protection – You choose!
- 401k Retirement Benefit – let us tell you about our match!
And more perks!
- Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist you
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your residents
Making a living and making a difference. www.eclipseseniorliving/careers
Sets up dining room and assists residents with food service. Washes dishes, pots and pans. Takes out garbage. Keeps kitchen clean and sanitary.
- Meets Elmcroft Standards established for the Dining Services department.
- Reads, understands, and complies with State Regulations established for Food Service departments.
- Washes and stacks dishes, pots and pans.
- Keeps dishwasher, dishwashing area, pot and pan area, and dumpster area clean.
- Glasses and cups shall be stored inverted in a sanitary manner.
- Collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers. Empties all trash and
- cleans trash cans. Washes garbage/trash cans each day.
- Sweeps and mops floor daily. Uses approved EPA cleaning products.
- Assists cooks and CNAs upon request.
- Cleans and presses linen tablecloths on tables for every meal. (May use substitution for
- Pre-sets tables for every meal per guidelines in Dining Services Guide.
- Makes sure that there are fresh flowers on the tables.
- Places a bread basket of fresh bread with butter/margarine on each table before the meal is served.
- Serves meals from the left and removes meals from the right.
- Removes each course before the next meal is served.
- Returns all soiled dishes directly to the dishwashing area.
- Presents a clean and neat appearance, wearing aprons, hair nets, and other protective clothing as necessary.
- Is fully knowledgeable of the fire evacuation and disaster policy of the community and participates as assigned in fire and disaster drills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of compliance and ethics program policies and procedures.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Maintains appropriate degree of confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our residents.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and