f you are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of “enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect,” Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy some of the following rewards:
- A complimentary meal on every shift you work!
- Polo shirts, and complimentary shoes, oh my!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and development!
- Associate Discounts and perks on everyday purchases! Travel, events, cell phone service, office supplies – and more!
- Medical plan choices - we share in the cost!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity Theft Protection – You choose!
- 401k Retirement Benefit – let us tell you about our match!
And more perks!
- Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist you
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your residents
Making a living and making a difference. www.eclipseseniorliving/careers
Prepares meals for residents according to posted menus. Keeps kitchen clean and sanitary.
- Meets standards established for the Dining Services department.
- Reads, understands, and complies with State Regulations established for Food Service departments.
- Prepares food according to the menu for the day, so that residents will receive the meals they are expecting, and they will be well-balanced and healthy for the residents.
- Ensures all meals are prepared following recipes and guidelines established by the Dining Services Director.
- Follows all requests for special diets in order to assure good resident health.
- Tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards. Measures satisfaction levels among residents by walk-thru and conversations with residents on meal satisfaction.
- Places food servings on plates using standard measuring ladles, scoops, spoons, etc. in order to assure residents are getting sufficient portions. Makes sure plates are attractively presented by using appropriate placement and garnishes as necessary.
- Prepares snacks for residents according to snack schedule and menu in order to assure residents are getting adequate nutrition and hydration.
- Properly cleans all equipment and work areas, including walls and floors, in order to provide a sanitary kitchen environment.
- Demonstrates responsibility for the food service operation in the absence of the Dining Services Director.
- Washes and sanitizes dishes according to foodservice standards.
- Assures all freezers are maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below and refrigerators are maintained at 34-40 degrees Fahrenheit daily and the temperatures are documented.
- Presents a clean and neat appearance, wearing aprons, hair nets, and other protective clothing as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our residents.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.