BUSINESS SYSTEM SPECIALIST (ERP) – ENTRY LEVEL
Job Title: Business System Specialist (ERP) - Entry Level
Branch: Corporate Office
Report To: Accounting Manager
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Wage Range: DOE
Freres Lumber is a dynamic forest products manufacturer that’s revolutionizing the mass timber market with its newly patented Mass Ply Panel (MPP) product. We are seeking a Business System Specialist (ERP) to assist us in taking the Company to the next level.
The Business System Specialist (ERP) reports to the Accounting Manager and is responsible in collaborating with end users to ensure the systems are meeting transactional expectations. This position requires good communication skills and technical troubleshooting abilities to analyze and resolve business system issues as well as providing standard operating procedures to be used in future training sessions.
Provide assistance related to company ERP system to production managers, supervisors and sales staff as needed
- Work closely with Accounting Manager to identify and implement process improvements
- Perform monthly GL account reconciliations
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance
- Providing technical support and coaching to ERP end-users
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes
- Quickly learn and master application software and technical concepts to develop and deliver training content, presentations, or other resources that clearly communicate the key messages for the intended audience.
- Analyzes and evaluates problems to determine trends and possible solutions
- Assist in training & helping accounting staff in a manner that promotes a strong, positive team environment
- Backup other administrative positions to help as needed
Responsibilities are not limited to the above mentioned and may include assisting other branches within reasonable and related tasks.
- May require a combination of sitting, standing, and walking for long periods of time; lifting, carrying, balancing, stooping, reaching, handling, feeling communication, Acuity-Far, Acuity-Near, Depth Perception and Field of Vision
- Must be able to work in an office environment regularly and frequently in a production environment as job duties require.
- Prefer a Recent Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Team oriented
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 including strong Excel skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work to complete within required time frames
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and via email
- This position requires in-person attendance; remote work is not an option.
We offer a highly competitive wage, PTO, health insurance and profit-sharing benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)