Direct Support Specialist (Experienced DSP)
DSP Connections, Inc is an organization committed to providing support to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. We are a team full of love and purpose. We want to help others overcome their challenges and reach goals they never thought were reachable. We are looking for respected Direct Support Specialists (DSSs) who want to join a team of individuals in succeeding in life skills, independence, community integration, and much more! If you are looking for a career path, DSP Connections is for you!
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting individuals in the I/DD Community
- Oregon Intervention System (OIS) Training (will provide class opportunities)
- CPR/First Aide Training within 30 days of hire (will provide class opportunities)
- Reliable transportation to/from work
- Ability to follow a Positive Behavior Support plan.
- Ability to work within a team of Direct Support Staff.
- Valid drivers license and insurance
- Unbeatable Bonus Perks &Incentives Exclusive to DSPC (Will be shared at Interview)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (full-time employees)
- Professional Development opportunities
- Available legacy Bonus
- Referral Bonus when you refer a friend to DSPC.
- Available Training Opportunities to complete your annual CEUs.
- Overtime available
Job Types: Part -time/Full -time