Direct Support Professional
DSP Connections, Inc is an organization committed to providing support to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. We are a team full of love and purpose. We want to help others overcome their challenges and reach goals they never thought were reachable. We are looking for respectful Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) who want to join individuals in succeeding in life skills, independence, community integration, and much more! If you are looking for a career path, this position is for you!.
Hourly Pay: $22 - $23
- Minimum 6 months experience of working with the I/DD Community or minimum 1-year caregiving experience or related experience.
- CPR/First Aide Training within 30 days of hire (will provide class opportunities)
- Reliable transportation to/from work
- Able to transport a client in their personal vehicle for community outings, errands, and more.
- Covid Vaccine/Booster (If requested by the family)
- Paid Time-off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (full-time employees)
- Professional Development opportunities
- Available legacy Bonus
- Referral Bonus when you refer a friend to DSPC.
- Available Training Opportunities to complete your annual CEUs.
- Overtime available
Job Types: Full Time Hours Available
- Weekend Part-time
- Swing shifts (late afternoon and evenings)
- Part-time Day Shifts (mid mornings)
- Before school and after school care
- May work additional hours on requested holidays and non-school days (summer, winter break, spring break, etc.)
- Overtime available (if willing to pick up additional clients)
- ASL Preferred