Essential Job Functions:
- Provides excellent customer service by providing immediate acknowledgement, identifying and offering products and services, and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Develops relationships by consulting with customers,
- Delivers and packages detailed clerical support for deposit and consumer loan accounts, business accounts, collections and wires, safe deposit contracts, pay and receive transactions.
- Able to back up Client Service Specialist line (all Client Service Specialist duties)
- Stay current on products and procedures
- Resolves customer issues and requests
- Building familiarity with business, consumer and trust entities
- Learning to offer solutions and exceeding customer expectations.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School GED or equivalent
- Prior Client Service Specialist or banking experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Knowledge of products and services offered
- Ability to follow SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Cash handling, balancing and calculating skills
- Ability to complete multiple and varying customer requests in a timely fashion
- Supports branch goal focusing on identifying and referring a range of bank products and services to the appropriate business partners
- Focused on learning to expand the customer relationship with emphasis on creating new relationships and expanding existing relationships utilizing a personal and business bio and rapport with customers
- Supports branch goals with revenue building activities
- Familiar with state laws regarding products and services (look at specific training tracks)
- Ability to become NMLS certified
- Has basic knowledge of consumer loan products
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.