Part-Time (20 hours) Associate Banker - Stayton - Stayton, OR
Full Job Description
Unlike a traditional bank teller role, our Associate Bankers contribute significantly to the success of the branch by helping customers. Our Associate Bankers:
- Engage clients as they enter the branch by welcoming them and making them feel appreciated, including managing lobby traffic, checking clients into the waiting queue and scheduling/canceling client meetings.
- Help clients with everyday transactions such as reordering a debit card, setting up a direct deposit or helping update their address while maintaining established control standards.
- Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements.
- Educate clients on the usage of technology self-service options such as leveraging the Chase Mobile App, Chase.com, and ATMs to complete their banking needs, whenever, wherever and however they want.
- Assist clients and the branch team by helping with new account openings when needed.
- Engage and partner with team members and other lines of business to offer the most appropriate products and tools to help clients meet their financial goals.
Your ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately, in addition to working across teams to deliver solutions, will be critical for your success. Showcasing our portfolio of \"One Chase\" products to clients and potential clients will also be a core aspect of your role.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience (e.g. Retail, Sales, Financial Services).
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Has prior experience in financial services, banking, retail or client facing customer service highly preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to learn new technologies, products and features, as well as a strong desire to influence, educate and connect customers to technology.
- Demonstrates ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and remain courteous and professional in a team environment.
- Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions.
- Has excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and time management.
- Remains professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Possesses active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer.
- Possesses drive, initiative and knowledge to provide financial options for customers using a consultative approach.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans