Assistant Branch Manager
Do you love your community and want to make a difference? Do you like to work hard and play hard? Do you have the ability to enhance member and employee engagement?
Maps is seeking a leader within the community that exhibits exceptional leadership to assist in managing our Stayton Branch. We are seeking an individual who is dynamic, driven, collaborative, and an excellent communicator.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Model and instill leadership and accountability to the branch.
- Effectively address and resolve members question and concerns while uncovering needs.
- Assist in the oversight of the development of branch employees and act as a role model.
- Seek opportunities to grow the branch through business development.
- Ensure branch compliance with security and branch control policies and procedures.
- Stepping into any role in the branch as needed.
Pay Range: $22.85 - $34.27 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have
- The highest level of ethical behavior
- Have an Associate’s degree in Business, Economics, Banking or equivalent financial experience.
- A minimum of 2 years in the financial industry with demonstrated progressive responsibility.
- A minimum of 1 year in a lead role, and 2 years in direct and indirect selling roles.
Generous benefits package includes student loan repayment, paid vacation, 401k match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
Please note that all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as a condition of employment.