Boldt Carlisle + Smith (BC+S) is looking for recent college graduates with degrees in Accounting, Finance, or related fields of study and a strong desire to earn their CPA license. BC+S provides great opportunities for CPA candidates, with work that is challenging and meets the experience requirements for attaining licensure as a CPA. We strive to maintain a company culture that promotes excellence, respect, teamwork, integrity and work-life balance, while offering an accessible learning and training environment. A successful Associate Accountant will be an efficient communicator and possess strong analytical, organizational and time management skills. We are looking for candidates who embody these attributes and exhibit a healthy desire to learn and the drive to earn their CPA licenses.
Employees of BC+S enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, including: fully paid health and dental insurance, retirement contribution matching, and a flexible work schedule that includes paid vacation and holidays. CPA candidates also receive a stipend for exam preparation programs, as well as reimbursement for the cost of passed CPA exams.
- Work on multiple client engagements simultaneously, contributing to the overall success of each project
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with managers, clients and peers
- Work as an effective team member to complete project assignments and engagement tasks
- Prepare increasingly difficult tax returns, expanding entity types with experience
- Participate in audit team field work and work with the Audit Manager to develop an understanding of risk-based auditing
- Provide timely and high quality services and products that exceed client expectations
- Pursue development of individual technical knowledge, accuracy and competence
- Actively identify opportunities for improvement and support new initiatives
- Actively pursue requirements for licensure as a CPA by preparing and sitting for CPA exams
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
- Strong desire to learn
- Working toward completion of requirements for CPA exam eligibility
- Excellent communication skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to prioritize and handle tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to work necessary hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel 3-6 weeks per year
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude for learning other industry-specific applications
- Completion of tax or audit internships is helpful, but not required
At BC+S we are caring, confident, creative and committed. We are eager to find individuals to bring diversity to our teams, to value excellence in all areas and in return, we pledge to provide a warm, welcoming environment and flexible work schedule. If you believe you are a good fit for this position and our firm, please submit your resume using the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!